Leadership Growth Tips
Hello! Fun day to you. This will be quick. And I can't take any real credit for these tips but I wanted to share them with the world.
I'm in a couple of different GroupMe groups. I guess that's how you would say that. Lol... And today I asked for people to share 1 to 5 tips on steps to take to start growing as a leader over the next 30 days. I thought I would share a few of them.
Here are some of the steps you can take to start growing as a leader over the next 30 days:
- Surround yourself with godly friends that will challenge you in your growth areas. (Clint Smith)
- Be positive in your thinking. Avoid negativity like the plague. (Jared Snider)
- Have a mix of achievable goals and goals that you know only God can make happen for you. (Kalen Bruce)
- Get a mentor and find out how you can serve them while you learn from them. (Garry Mize)
- Read books. (Michael Brunson)
- Have a spiritual accountability partner. (Ian Miller)
- Treat people like people and not objects. (Joe Fronko)
- Shun pride and pursue humbleness. (Kenney)
- Trust over suspicion. It'll permeate throughout everything else you do. (Lee Spivey)
I big time appreciate these responses to my question on leadership.
Which one of these can you take and start making applicable over the next 30 days?
Remember, "when the leader gets better, we all #GoWin."