Things I enjoy about being a father in 2017
Fun. Today is my daughter's birthday. Break out the balloons.
I wanted to share some things I enjoy abut being a father on this special day. I put the year in my title because it would be awesome to start tracking every year my perspective on being a father.
I think it will change year to year as my children get older and have different experiences in life.
Here is my list:
- Learning the personalities of my children.
- Watching my children learn new things.
- Seeing my wife be a mother to our children.
- Friendships my children are making.
- Teaching my children to be grateful for things in life.
There is so much to raising children. My wife and I are amazed at how our children change and are so different. It makes us appreciate who God is seeing their uniquenesses.