Things to do with your time to get the most out of life
That title is too long. And, I decided to write this after taking the photo in this post.
That clock is one of my favorite things about downtown Guthrie Oklahoma. However, I have a bunch of favorite things about Guthrie in general.
After walking past this clock and taking the photo I begin to think about time. It's so precious and goes by fast.
I'm current making some changes on how I use my time in order to make more quality time for my children. I use to be a big fan of taking my children to school and I still am but I think starting my work day earlier and letting my good looking wife take them to school is better now that they're older.
This way I can be home with them in the evenings with no real distractions.
We will see.
Now. Here are a few things you should do with your time:
- Spend time in God's Word like reading the Bible, meditating on scriptures, discussing it with friends, etc.
- Planning your days based on the goals you have set for yourself.
- Learning by either reading, podcast, seminars, etc. Or a combination of things.
- Spending time with friends and family.
- Serving in your community and church. I see them as different. However you could serve your community via your church.
- Sharing things you have learned.
- Reviewing your progress towards the WINS you have for your life.
- Discovering new #RightThings to be consistent in to achieve the WINS you have for your life.
- Celebrating others.
That list was coming to me pretty easy. Spending your TIME doing these things will be a real difference maker for you.
I wrote this post with my IPhone 7 Plus right before leaving to go to NORTH.CHURCH OKC and took this photo earlier in the day while walking to my book club.