5 Questions I Asked Couples Tonight
I'm sleepy but I wanted to write this post. The funny thing is I have no clue if anyone will read this. But I act as though there is a deadline and people are eagerly waiting.
To be honest, I'm not sure if anyone will read this. Ever.
But maybe. It may be one person that reads what I have to say and her life is changed forever.
Enough. Let me share the 5 questions I asked couple's during their walk of the circle of love. Couples would check-in am and get a kmnote-card with a question on it. The coulple would then discuss question as they walk the circle of love.
- Who are 2 to 3 couples you should spend more time with and why?
- If you could go to any 5 cities over the next 5 days which ones would you visit?
- What are 5 things we should discuss more often and why?
- What are 5 to 10 things you should add to your bucket list?
- What are 5 ways we can communicate better
You should grab your partner and talk these over.
I wrote this on my IPhone 7 Plus in the dark in my room while dozing off. Photo taken by Frank Sanchez and Bernadette Coleman.