3 Reasons I Share People's Stories
I have friend name Ray. He makes boots in Guthrie. He tells the best stories about his life. I could listen to him all day.
I know some other folks who tell good stories too.
Off subject real quick, I just tucked in my kids and cut my hair. When I tucked my daughter in, I realized that she had an 8 by 11 sheet of paper taped on her wall that read "Read The Bible Almost Every Night."
Made me smile.
Yes. Ray tells great stories. And, I have other friends that tell good stories. Not like Ray though.
Alright. Here are my 3 reasons for sharing other people's stories here on HelloHeady.Com.
- It allows for people to get to know each other.
- When people get to know each other, they connect.
- If people connect, you have the chance for community to happen.
- I want to see people getting to know each other.
- I want to see people connect in a meaningful way and I think this happens when we begin to share our stories with each other.
- I want to see community happen.
One of my favorite hashtags is #CommunityWins.
I wrote this at about 10:23 p.m. right before taking a shower with my IPhone 7 Plus via the Squarespace Blog app. Photo taken with the same device.