18 Things I Want To Do in 2018
Let's start with I love you for reading my blog. Check out some of the fun interviews I have done with some really cool people. Smile.
These are 18 things I personally want to be consistent in and accomplish in 2018. Did I say that right? You get it.
- Have a new focus scripture weekly.
- Date my wife.
- Do one-on-one's with my children.
- Hang with family and friends regularly.
- Provide content to headycoleman.com i.e. interviews, podcast, etc.
- Do 12 speaking engagements and/or go win workshop.
- Monthly Couple's Night with my #northfamily or whoever wants to join us.
- Check in on north groups leaders monthly or more.
- Read 20 pages of a book a day.
- Write 3 notes a day to awesome people.
- Jog 1 mile every day.
- Host a super fun teacher event.
- Host quarterly a 5 STORIES roundtable.
- Quarterly road trips with family to eat somewhere different.
- Take my mom to see several movies.
- Celebrate 10 to 12 teachers with red balloons.
- Raise 40K for the Guthrie YMCA with a team of awesome people.
- Listen more.
Let's have so much fun and hustle really hard in 2018.
Let me know how I can help you in 2018.