My 7 questions I ask myself for successful living
Hope life is giving you moments that make you smile.
I have recently been talking about the importance of asking questions. And as I continue to evaluate my life and personal growth, I'm discovering the "right questions" to consistently ask myself to get the results I want from my life.
Here are my go to questions at the moment:
- Am I living life and working with enthusiasm? The bible says we should work with enthusasm.
- Am I noticing others? I want to always look to encourage others and keep them motivate to live out their greatest story.
- Am I showing grace. I always know that I'm always in need of grace so I want to be a person always showing grace and walking in forgiveness.
- Am I positive with my attitude. I always want to have the best attitude regardless of the situation.
- Am I giving of my talent, treasure and time? I want to always be managing this in a way that I'm giving more than expected of me.
- Am I expecting the best
- Am I in do mode? I always want to be a doer. I want to get in and do the work and help get others involved in doing the work needed to help others go further better in their story.
My bonus question is - am I growing spiritually and personally? This is my most important question. When you watch a game show the bonus round is always the most exciting and most rewarding if you win.
My focus verses are:
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. The law is not against such things. Galatians 5:22-23 CSB
- Therefore, brothers and sisters, in view of the mercies of God, I urge you to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God; this is your true worship. Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God. Romans 12:1-2 CSB
- Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Ephesians 6:7 NLT
- Don’t let your heart be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. John 14:1 CSB