This isn't an easy lifestyle but I want it
Hello friends. Thanks for stopping by for a quick read.
Here is my list:
- A person that invites people to come hang with me even though we may not have the same values and beliefs. I want to invite people to come hang with me that others may not think to highly of.
- A person that others invite to dinner with their friends and family even though I don't have my same values and beliefs. I don't run in their circle.
- A person that people ask why because I live in such a way that is so different that it sparks their curiosity.
- A person that is aware of the needs of others. I want to sense when people need a hug or an encouraging note or a high five...
- A person that gets in there and puts in the work even though there is only a few of us. I want to be consistent in serving others in such a way that is inspiring to others.
- A person that prays.
This morning I shared this scripture with a group of leaders:
"We always thank God for all of you and pray for you constantly. As we pray to our God and Father about you, we think of your faithful work, your loving deeds, and the enduring hope you have because of our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:2-3 NLT
I believe these verses talk about the kind of lifestyle I want to live out, but it isn't easy.
Pray for me. Lol...