Workshop update for January 2018
Bring your favorite pen! Smiles.
Excited about you coming to hang with me on January 13, 2018. We are starting at 9:00 a.m. It will end at 11:00 a.m.
I want to see three things happen for sure:
- You get something written down in the packet. I should say workbook.
- You connect with some people that may can help you go further better or just be your cheerleader.
- You fill out the index cards.
The location is 117 W. Harrison Ave Guthrie, OK 73044. It's the Tipsy Artist venue. Thank you Tipsy Artist for making great things happen.
You should be thinking about:
- What is the story that you want to live out?
- What is that if you accomplished it would make you feel like a super hero. For me in 2018, I want to share 52 interviews. This would make me feel like a super hero.
- What are some strengths that you have to help you make you accomplish your goals or that thing if you accomplished it it would make you feel like a super hero?
- Who are some people that you can be around that will either provide you resources, encourage you and/or put in the work to help you make your dreams come true?
- What are some ways you're constantly learning to get better that will allow you to get the WINS in your life?
- What are the things you need to be consistent in to achieve the WINS you want in life? #SuperHero
See you at 9:00 a.m. We will have some coffee, fruit and pastries on deck. Not a bunch. But a little. Lol... #Budget